Saturday, June 9, 2007

BSG Officer Duty Blues

Officer Duty Blues


Junior Duty Blues

Click here for another view
Front View B

The textile is easily available at any textile market that sells uniform. The White strip is made of satin. The patch is easily available at other websites.





Admiral Duty Blues

Click here for another view
Front View B
Front View C

The textile is easily available at any textile market that sells uniform. The gold strip is embroider. The patch is easily available at other websites.




Colonel Duty Blues
Click here for another view
Front View B
Front View C

The textile is easily available at any textile market that sells uniform. The red/white strip is made of satin. The patch is easily available at other websites.

The whole Uniform of shirt, pants and belt(without the pins) cost me US$69.90(labour, raw material) to made. It follows strictly to the size chart below. It cost US$25 to have it ship to my friends in USA and Europe. If you need any assistance in making any of these lovely looking costume, do send me an email at easiway@gmail.com.

I manage to find these buttons from the buttons market which are quite screen accurate. I used them for all my uniforms. It cost me US$5.90 for a set of 6 buttons and a further cost US$5 to have it ship to my friends in USA and Europe..
If you need any assistance in making any of these buttons, do send me an email at easiway@gmail.com.


IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER Dear Viewers and Fans: All film titles used are purely for comparative or descriptive purposes only. Scigalz is not affiliated to or endorse by any motion picture company. All props and costume are fan-made and any likeness to those items on screen, copyrighted/trademarked items or props is purely coincidental. Moreover, all costs stated is not in the desire of profit, it simply reflects the cost incurred in making and shipping such items (eg. raw materials, tools, labor). No copyright infringement is intended and all item is in no way affiliated with any motion picture company, copyright and trademark holders or any character from the motion picture.


SizeChest

Waist

Shoulder to ShoulderSleeve lengthInseam
M40"34"1822.5"30"
L44"36"1923.5"31"
XL48"40"2024"31"
XXL52"40"2127"31"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The sizing seems a bit confusing. Could you give me the measurements for the XXL Duty Blues. thank you.

nonothing said...

hey marcella havent bought this one im waiting on the viper suit. the measurements are straight forward i think shoulder to shoulder is across the shoulder sleeve is from the cuff to the shoulder seam chest is all the way around under the arm pits. i bought an xl in the enterprise jump suit and it fit great im 6 foot and 265. hope that helps ya mine was top notch.

scigalz said...

I have redone the sizing chart. It should be clearer this time round. thanks.

Sakara said...

Hi I wish you did this costume in a small as the medium would swamp me as a girl.
PLEASE consider making this in small size!!!

nemo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nemo said...

Hello,

I have my BSG Junior Officer's Uniform and I love it. I noticed someone mentioned the flight suit. Are you still making them? I don't see it posted on the blog.

Also, would you consider changing the stripe on the blue uniform to vinyl instead of satin (that is what was used in the show). The satin stripe on my costume is fraying a bit. Do you have any tips for preventing this and or fixing it?